Pages

Sunday, July 30, 2017

July Mini Musings



Crashing Together:  I was a little disappointed that this didn't take place in Costa Rica.  But, it did make sense to move it to Silver Bay for this couple.    I loved Logan from the first book and also loved Kat's enthusiasm.  They were great together.  While I was rooting for them, their clear lack of communication made for unnecessary angst. Kat's independence was a bit over the top at times. Still, it was an enjoyable sequel.  I look forward to reading the next book.


Arm Candy: (September 5, 2017)  This one was kind of a fail for me.  I did read the whole thing, but I really didn't like either of the characters.  I thought the Davis "packages" were dumb and off-putting.  What would possess a woman to want to sleep with someone who has slept his way through the entire city?  Have some dignity!  I didn't really buy into their love story. In the end, it ended up being the same story I've read before hundreds of times.  I'm not really sure I can recommend it.

No comments: